To become a member, just visit any SM Global Pinoy Center in your nearest SM Supermalls and follow these simple steps.
1. Fill out a Membership Application Form at the SM Global Pinoy Center reception.
2. To be eligible for the membership, you must submit a photocopy of any one (1) of the following requirements below together with one (1) valid government issued ID with photo.
For OFWs: Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) / Info Sheet from POEA / Seaman’s Book / Valid passport with working visa / certificate of employment from current employer or company / Valid foreign company ID
For former OFWs: Past Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) / Info Sheet from POEA / Seaman’s book (can be expired) / Expired Passport with Working Visa / Certificate of Employment from employer or company / Expired foreign company ID
For Immigrants: Alien Certificate of Immigration / Immigration Certificate of Registration / Valid Foreign ID Card / Valid Green Card (issued by U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Services) / Valid Foreign Passport (must have English translation and holder must have a residence in the Philippines) / Valid Foreign Driver’s License
For Beneficiaries: Please submit a photocopy of both requirements
1. Latest international remittance receipt from any remittance center or thru bank deposit with details of country of origin or certification from bank / teller.
- The remittance transaction must be ninety (90) days from the date of application to SM Global Pinoy.
2. Photocopy of OFW relative’s valid ID (with photo) and a photocopy of any one (1) of the OFW requirements stated above.
- This is to establish relationship with the OFW.
- The IDs should have the same last name or middle name (for married females).
3. Once you’ve completed the Membership Application Form, a fee of P150.00 will be requested for processing of the personalized card.
4. After completing the form and paying the processing fee, you will be given your personalized SM Global Pinoy card, which you can already use to access our SM Global Pinoy Centers and avail of our perks and privileges.